INGREDIENTS (for 4 persons)
- 5 tbsp. of MANI extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small onions (about 200 g)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes (400 g)
- 1 glass (85 g) of MANI sundried tomatoes in extra virgin olive oil, drained
- 500 g spaghetti
- 100 g Feta cheese, finely crumled
- MANI sea salt, white pepper
- some parsley leaves
Heat the olive oil in a pan.
Peel the onions and chop them in small cubes.
Squeeze the garlic cloves through the garlic press.
Sauté both ingredients.
Add the sundried tomatoes and the tomatoes from the tin.
Spice with some salt and white pepper.
Boil down the sauce for 20 min. under low heat.
In the meantime cook the spaghetti in plenty salt water al dente.
Drain in a sieve and serve on the plates.
Put the sauce on top and spread the Feta cheese over it.
Decorate with parsley leaves.
In the Mani this dish is refined with Kalamata olives (about 50 g) or capers (ca. 2 tbsp.). Both products are available through MANI.
These are the Mani Bläuel products you need for the recipe:
MANI extra virgin olive oil
MANI sundried tomatoes in extra virgin olive oil
MANI sea salt
Per portion: 667 kcal (2793 kJ), 21 g protein, 21 g fat, 94 g carbohydrates (7,5 BU)
Download recipe (PDF)